Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Checking in

No, I haven't died, or forgotten about this blog, or just gotten too lazy. I've been running around like a headless chicken for the last week or so. My sister had her second child, an adorable little girl, and we've been helping out with big brother, who is two years old, one of our best buddies, and who also managed to break his wrist about three hours after mommy, daddy and little sister came home from the hospital. Good times, good times. But it's still been fun.

In other news, we had our follow-up appointment yesterday and everything is looking fine. So at least I know that I am capable of, what, healthy miscarriages? No surgery or anything needed. And now we just have to wait and see if the old friend shows up again on its own or if we will need to use more persuasive means. Sigh. Here we go again, I guess.

But in the meantime, I'm heading to bed. Sleep well, all!

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how much this blog has affected me. You are one incredible person and a strong, loyal, worthy daughter of our Heavenly Father. I am amazed at your faith and courage during these trying times in your life. You are an example to me and I hurt for you and your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through but you are growing stronger and stronger and when that blessed day comes when you become a mother, you will appreciate it more than any of us because of all that you have gone through. What a wonderful blog this is. I'm proud of you for sharing your thoughts. It will be a healing measure for you and others I'm sure. All my love to you and your devoted, caring, supportive husband and family.
    Your cuz!

    ReplyDelete