Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another brief restrospective; or, PICTURES!

Again, a wonderful comparison of then and now:

This time last year I was almost done with the week of limbo between finding out there was no heartbeat and actually miscarrying.

Today we went in for our follow-up ultrasound. It's still a boy, he's still healthy (and they could see everything they needed to; this time he was much more cooperative), and we are still thrilled.

But because my time is limited these days and I need to get back to studying, I won't take the time now to write down all my happy thoughts. Instead, I'll leave you with these. Consider this your 2,000 word post. :)

Profile (love the lips!):


Face (he has British cheeks):

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo happy for you! Can't wait till the lil guy gets here! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I am so happy for you guys! This means our little boys could be running around together in international school in some place like, I don't know, Thailand! How fun! How is the invitation process coming? Do you know when you will come out here yet?

    ReplyDelete